Documents & Safeguards:
- PASSPORT: Every tour member must have a
passport VALID FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEYOND THE DATE OF
RETRUN FROM THE TOUR.
- TRAVEL VISA: All visitors, with the exception of Taiwanese nationals, require a visa. We will apply for a group visa if numbers permit or warrant; otherwise tour members will have to apply for an individual visa. We will assist in the process. The visa usually takes four or five working days, but can be obtained within 24 hours paying a fast-track surcharge.
- TRAVEL PERMIT: Taiwanese nationals must apply directly at the Chinese consulate for a travel permit.
- HEALTH: Tour members should be reasonably fit. No certificate of vaccination or inoculation is required for travel in China, but it is recommended if you have concerns that you take these up with your doctor. It is highly recommended members of tours to Tibet check with their doctor to be sure they can handle the high altitude.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: We can provide travel insurance on request. While highly recommended, the decision whether to take out insurance rests solely with the tour member.
Price & Refund Policies:
- Your deposit becomes nonrefundable once
your registration is confirmed.
- Payment in full is due 45 days before departure and becomes non-refundable from that point on.
- Payments may be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard) without surcharge.
- Prices of regular tours are based on a
minimum group size of 10 adults. We reserve the right to
amend the program or substitute hotels should the number
fall below 10.
- The minimum group size for special tours
- Regular tour departures are guaranteed
once the group size has reached 10 or more. DO NOT BOOK
FLIGHT TO THE POINT OF DEPARTURE UNTIL THE GUARANTEE HAS
- For groups of 10 or more, a surcharge
may apply when extraordinary circumstances dictate. However,
once full payment is made, no surcharge will be asked.
- If a tour is cancelled our liability is limited to a full refund of monies paid.
- Tour members who do not participate in any included meals or excursions are not entitled to a refund.
- Airport/hotel transfers on arrival/departure from China are not included in the Land Only package nor when a tour member is traveling on an airline different from that used by the main tour group.
- All accommodations are two sharing.
- Single rooms are available at extra cost. Every effort will be made to find travel companions for single tour members wishing to share. If one person cancels, the remaining person will be asked to pay the single supplement unless another room share is found.
- Triple accommodations are available at most hotels, but not all, and are not available on the cruise ship unless the cabin is upgraded to a junior suite.
- Children under the age of 12 and sharing
a room with an adult will be charged 75
- We try our best to keep to the itinerary as set out. However, we reserve the right to substitute itineraries, hotels or transportation services when warranted or required or as a result of an alteration made by tourism authorities in China due to unforeseen, unplanned circumstances. Every effort will be made to ensure the substitute is of similar or greater value to what is replaced.
- We also reserve the right to ask a tour member to leave if the tour member is causing a disruption and disharmony to the group. In such a situation any cost that may result will be borne by the tour member and not by Wan-Da Tour.
- A collection for tips for the many service
providers in China is made prior to departure for disbursement
by the tour leader. For extra services, tipping is discretionary.
The gratuity for tour leader is not covered in the collection.
The usual tip for satisfactory service is $3 to $5 a day.
The tour leader tip should be made on an individual basis;
please no group collections.
- Wan-Da Tour acts only as an agent of Chinese suppliers and the international or domestic air carriers, and assumes no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience resulting from any act, error or omission beyond its control.